giovedì 10 febbraio 2011

Shopping post-exam in Milan, is the right answer.



The day before yesterday I had my last exam and I'm so happy because I took a good mark (:
Now I hope I'll have more time for my blog to post some new outifts!

For enjoy this period of exams, yesterday I went to Milan for some shopping,
and I made a new look from the head to the toe :D




I want to show this new jacket so soft and warm, in suede, I think I'm going to wear it all the next spring! and maybe it will be the cloth of the next season (:




Jacket, Sweatshirt, Pants, Shoes: all in Zara


11 commenti:

  1. follow me with Google friend connect
    and Bloglovin (:

    RispondiElimina
  2. It looks very cool ;)
    I like the jacket.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thumb up 4 da look... and congratulation 4 da exam!
    XOXO, G!

    dacherries.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  4. bel outfit mi piace!!! ti seguo volentieri! spero ricambierai come promesso :) bel blog!
    aggiungimi anche su twitter e facebook;)
    baci

    www.syriouslyinfashion.com

    RispondiElimina
  5. Bella giacca! ottima per la fine dell'inverno e gli inizi di primavera...il colore è un trend per voi maschietti!!

    Seguimi se ti va,
    Bises Bises
    D.

    aprettycurlygirl.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  6. fantasticoo!! anche io ho fatto la stessa cosa ;) che bella giacca ottima scelta ;)
    bacio
    http://the-yellow-highlighter.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  7. Thank you for visiting my blog, I'm following you now would love if you could follow me back :)

    Milan is a very beautiful city. Nice outfit and congrats on the exam.

    Aldina
    http://circleofdesign.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  8. grazie per il commento! si quelle converse le adoro più invecchiano più sono belle!!! p.s. voglio sapere tutti i negozi che hai visitato a Milano :)
    http://the-yellow-highlighter.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  9. That's the way to go! Shopping for good grades ;)
    Great stuff...I'm following you now :)) Looking forward to seeing you on the-wardrobe-stylist.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina

Thank you so much, I promise I'll answer all the comments (: follow me!